We will be performing network maintenance this Friday night starting at 10:00 PM EST and ending at 2:00 AM EST on Saturday 4/29/2017. This site will be unavailable during that time.
***Please note your 9/30/16 and 12/31/2016 Quarterly Administrative Fees have been posted on your Philanthropic Fund Statement***
Wishing you and your families a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!
Thank YOU for your commitment to the success and future of our Jewish Community.
Calendar year-end investment reports will be available soon!
Let me also take this opportunity to remind you that contributions to your Fund still offer significant tax savings. You may make contributions by check or transfer stock or other securities to the Foundation. If you choose to transfer stock, please let us know the name and number of shares of stock you are transferring so that we can correctly credit the proceeds to your Philanthropic Fund.
Your continued and generous support is deeply appreciated. If you have any questions about your fund, please call either Rita Eisenberg at (954) 252-6939, or Keith Goldmann, at (954) 660-2085.
Welcome to Our New and Improved Philanthropic Fund Program!
Thank you for your philanthropic investment in our community.
The Jewish Community Foundation of the Jewish Federation of Broward County is committed to serving the needs of our donors and community. As we strive to expand and improve the services we provide, we are pleased to announce the launch of our new online platform to access our philanthropic fund program.
A Philanthropic Fund, also known as a Donor Advised Fund, offers an effective means of managing charitable giving and involving family in philanthropy.
Through this new service, you are able to:
- Log-in and see the status of your fund, account values, history of contributions, grants made, all available here at any time;
- Make changes to your contact information;
- Select up to four different portfolios to invest your Philanthropic Fund;
- Enter information regarding additional contributions you plan to make to your fund;
- Recommend grants online – a more efficient way to get checks to grantees. You can even track grants from entry through payment!
Benefits of a Philanthropic Fund:
- Immediate Tax Deduction
- Donate cash or appreciated assets
- Maximize and invest your giving power
- Simplify tax reporting and recordkeeping
- Tax-free investment growth
- Give anonymously
- Create a Jewish Legacy
A Philanthropic Fund may be right for you or someone you know. For more information, please contact: